Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Threads

So today marks the day of a new series here on Semi Grownup Life.
Welcome to Thursday Threads! 
I made an informal New Year's resolution to try to start jazzing up my wardrobe.  I've always been a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl, and frankly it's getting pretty boring.

So, as a way to commit to this I've decided to start Thursday Threads, where I'll post my favorite outfit of the week.  For the record, Ryan thought I was completely insane when I dragged him into the back yard (in his slippers) to take some pictures.  I can't wait to have a tripod so I can just do this myself!

So, without further ado, my first look! Be gentle, I've got some serious birthing hips and putting 'em out for the world to see is a little intimidating.  Hence the slightly constipated looking smile.




Shirt, Forever 21; Blazer, Forever 21; Pants, Banana Republic; Boots, Payless; Earrings, Forever 21; Bracelets, Icing



pleated poppy

1 comment: