Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stickin' It to Design

I must have gone and lost my damn mind.  Seriously. 
Yesterday I got this crazy idea to go outside and get some sticks.  Pretty harmless, right?


Just some sticks, sittin' around my apartment, all innocent like.  For the record, Bear was really confused and kind of pissed that he couldn't chew on these sticks.


He was even more confused when he couldn't chew on them after I painted them.



"Quit taking pictures of those sticks and let me chew 'em, already!"


Not bad, if I do say so myself.  But I wasn't content to just let them sit in a vase on my coffee table.  And I had to get them out of the dog's reaches, so...
 

I put 'em on the wall.  Not only did I put 'em on the wall, I hot glued them to the wall.  I'm pretty sure there's a line in my lease that says you can't hot glue shit to your walls.  And if there's not, there should be.


I just hope it doesn't mess up the paint.


I think I kind of like it.

So, done anything completely irrational lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment