Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who am I?


Who I Am...

I am... 24 years old.
I want... a long, happy life.
I have... the same chubby cheeks I had at two years old.
I wish... to be a good mom.
I hate... ignorance.
I fear... getting old.
I hear... "the gentle Lamb of Judas sleeping at the feet of Buddha"
I search... for the goodness in others.
I wonder... if I'm ever going to grow up.
I regret... lost time.
I love... my husband.
I ache... for sweet old men.
I always... worry about things I can't control.
I usually... second-guess myself.
I am not... sure where my journey will take me.  I'm okay with that.
I dance... in front of my mirror.
I sing... in the car.  At the top of my lungs.
I never... take my makeup off at night.
I sometimes... forget what I'm doing... while I'm doing it.
I cry... when I listen to songs about fathers and daughters.
I am not always... patient.
I lose... my keys.  Pens.  My phone.
I am confused... by rudeness and intolerance.
I need... to find my passion.  And a full-time job.
I should... floss more.

Who Are You?

(Post borrowed from Running on Happiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment