Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Here!

Guess what arrived at my doorstep yesterday morning?
No, not a stork with a baby.
My pennant tray from Furbish!

Remember the junk mail wasteland on my console table?
No?
Here's a little visual reference:


Yeah, no bueno.

Well this little baby has taken care of that problem!



Our mail now lives happily on this bright little tray.  Did I mention Ryan HATES it?  Because he's manly and hates anything bright and/or pink.  But he loves me so he has yet to throw it on the fire pit in the back yard.


But just look at those colors!  I die.


It is no longer a wasteland on top of this console table.  Everything has a place and it's really starting to look bright and cheery over there.

Oh, and you may have noticed I added silver frames and some (faux) cherry stems like I had envisioned in my idea board.  Throw in a cup for our keys, and the only thing left to do is recover those ottomans and we'll be done, baby, done!


Soooo, what do you think?  Coming right along, aren't we?




P.S.  Go get your hindquarters over and enter my giveaway!
These photos are sitting here staring at me as we speak, begging for a new home to go live in.
Besides, everyone loves free stuff, right?  Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment