Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Etsy Valentine's Day Roundup

Perhaps it's the impending doom holiday, perhaps it's the coming of spring, or perhaps I just conked my noggin and woke up with a new and profound love for neon pink.

In all honesty, it's probably a combination of all of the above, because I definitely have neon pink and neon coral on the brain (hey, it's better than water on the brain!).  I even bought an obnoxiously bright shirt yesterday to celebrate my newfound passion.  And so, in the spirit of the color and season, I bring you nine of my favorite hot pink Etsy items.  Enjoy!  Also, feel free to purchase any and/or all of the listed items below (hint, Ryan, I know you're reading this!). ;)

              

              

              

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9











No comments:

Post a Comment