Sunday, May 5, 2013

Round Here Pt. 2



Sorry for the ultra-light posting these last two weeks.  Two managers went on back-to-back vacations so that meant extra days and longer hours for me.  Which resulted in absolutely no time to plan any kind of blog posts!

I absolutely bury myself in my work, because it makes me happy.  But after an extremely long work week, it's nice to come up for air.  Until I realize that my house is yet again a disaster.  Then I kind of just want to go back to work instead of tackling the domestic mess, haha.

The rain has been pretty unrelenting this week.  And for those of you from the South, you know that a solid week's worth of rain means all kinds of life forms start popping up with alacrity.  That azalea bush?  It was green one day and hot pink the next.  It was nice to get out in the back yard and snap a couple pictures in between rain showers.  Even though the yard is a mess, there's an uncultivated beauty back there.



At least the rain has washed away all that dang pollen!



1 comment:

  1. The color of that pink flower is gorgeous!
    Also, the quality of the pictures makes me realize how I need to step up my game in the photography area...oops ;)

    ReplyDelete