Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dilemma

Ok so I thought the first mock-up of our invitations were nice, but a little boring.

So I spent about eight collective hours in GIMP swearing and growling and font-downloading until I came up with this:


Ignore the fact that when compressing something to a .jpeg it gets all pixelated and crappy looking.

Of course, after I labored and aligned like a madwoman, Ryan has proclaimed he doesn't like this and likes the first one better.

BUT his opinion doesn't count (okay it does), so I'm putting it up to a vote!

So, which one do you like? Option A or Option B?






2 comments:

  1. The newest one seems to go with your personality more, but I don't know Ryan's personality. Both look really nice though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if I left it up to Ryan, it would just be normal old font and not look interesting at all! I'm going with a modified version of the new one though :)

      Delete