Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, A New Challenge

While Ryan and I have made the usual New Year's resolutions (eat better, lose weight, cut out soda, cut back on smoking [him]), I have one more that I'm pretty excited about - a 365 challenge!

Ryan is constantly haranguing me about how little I use the camera he bought me for graduation, so I've decided that in 2013, I'm going to take (at least) one picture every day.  And post it and blog about it and all that fun stuff.

Hopefully this resolution lasts more than two weeks, unlike some other resolutions I've made.... ahem....

And so, in the spirit of pictchas and such, I leave you with a shot of the ceiling of Indianapolis' Capitol Building, which is stunning.

Has anyone out there completed a 365 challenge before?  How'd it go?  I'm really hoping I find the resolve (and attention span) to stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment