Friday, January 4, 2013

InstaFriday

It's been a pretty quiet week here.  I'm in the middle of a ten-day work streak, and other than that Ryan and I have been staying home and trying to get back into the swing of things.

Which pretty much means I've been doing a lot of vacuuming and laundry.

Ah, the life of a semi-grownup.


Apparently the trend this week on IG is blurry photos.  I have been drinking an inordinate amount of coffee lately (I bought Ryan a Keurig for Christmas and the novelty has yet to wear off), so I'll chalk it up to the caffeine shakes.

1.  A very grainy shot of the Virginia coastline.  Taken from the window of the dubious little propeller plane we flew in on.
2.  Ryan bought me a bedside lamp for Christmas!  Still excited about it.
3.  Currently reading Sacré Bleu! by Christopher Moore.  He is hands down my favorite author and this is his latest.  It really makes me appreciate the fact I took an art history class in college.

Speaking of good reads, anyone have any recommendations?  I'm about overdue for a Barnes & Noble trip.

Have a happy weekend!


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment