Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brought To You By Facebook

I'm a smart person.  No, really.  I am.  But sometimes, I say some really dumb shit.  I like to chalk this up to a total lack of filter.  I've learned how to rein it in when at work (because sometimes, when you're bartending and call a guest a stupid douche nozzle, they get upset), but when I'm at home in my comfort zone, sometimes stuff just pops out of my mouth before my brain even has a chance to process it.

And then, just because I want my idiocy to be immortalized and made fun of, I post it to Facebook.

Because my Facebook is a personal page as opposed to a blog page, I feel like you guys miss out on the hilarity of most of the stupid crap I say.  Well, no more, friends!



In my defense, the wind was blowing his hair in a very Rob-like fashion.  Also, can I just point out that I didn't ACTUALLY say anything crazy and stupid, but nevertheless my husband is a mind-reader and clearly knew where my brain was going with that one.

D'oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment