Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Could (And Should!) Make That!

If you follow me on Pinterest, then you know I have a board titled "I Could (And Should!) Make That. It's my place for all of the things I see on the old interwebs that I feel like I could pretty easily DIY.  There aren't a whoooole lot of pins (under 20), because, as I'm sure you've figured out by now, I'm a pretty half-assed DIYer.  Which is why 99% of the pins on my DIY board are the kind that I could (hopefully) easily make with fairly little to no research.

But, like EVERY OTHER PINTEREST FOLLOWER EVER, I've never actually DIYed anything I've pinned.  Because everyone knows that Pinterest is the place you go to think about cooking/DIYing/cleaning/working out, not the place you go to actually do any of that stuff.

Until now!

But I'm gonna need your help, friends.  Because, being the rush-into-everything-headfirst-without-a-gameplan type person that I am, I'm inclined to start all of these DIYs.  At the same time.

SO, I'm gonna narrow it down for you.  For me.  For US.

And so, the options:

This gold wire infinity ring.

These gold-dipped feathers.

Or how about this geometric jewelry organizer?

And, last but not least, how about a fancy pants book page?

My fate is in your hands, kids.  Or, take a look at my board and see if there's anything there you'd rather see me completely screw up, er attempt... make.  There are quite a few things that are already DIYs that I just want to hack, but there is an equal amount of pins that are retail items that I'm pretty confident I can make.  And by confident, I mean delusional.



2 comments:

  1. i really want to make them feathers but finding it hard to find decent feathers :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, that sucks! I get pretty discouraged when I can't find the exact item I've dreamed up in my head at the store!

    ReplyDelete